inca trail machupicchu by car private machupicchu tours by car best tours 2d/1n peru tours travel machupicchu amazing inca trail by car trek book journey and excursion private reservation trip best trek trail machupicchu by car adventure treking
Day 1: Cusco / Hydroelectric / Aguas Calientes
We will depart at 07:30 a.m. The tour will begin with a nice, scenic ride to Ollantaytambo, where we will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the area. Then we will continue to travel to The Málaga pass( 4316 meters above sea level).
After a short break we will begin to walk down towards the jungle passing for the different flats that combine paradisiac landscapes of majestic snow-capped mountains to the warm jungle, until Alfamayó we will find a road in perfect conditions with completely asphalted surface, then begins the road without asphalt.
Then we continue to the town of Santa Maria, located at 1575 meters about sea level, and on to Santa Teresa around 2:00 pm, where we will have lunch. Afterwards, at around 2:30 pm, we will return to the route in the direction of the train station at the nearby Hydroelectric Plant. The train will have us in Aguas Calientes by 6.30 pm, at which point you will be taken to the designated hostals and hotels.peru tours
Day 2: Machupicchu / Hydroelectric / Cusco
You will have the option to go up to Machu Picchu by bus or by foot. The guided tour of the site will begin at 6:00 am and will last for at least 2 hours. Afterwards, you will be able to enjoy Machupicchu until approximately 12:00 am, which is the recommended time to begin returning down the mountain to the train station. The train back to the hydroelectric plant will be leaving Aguas Calientes at 12:00 pm.
Upon our arrival to the hydroelectric plant, we will transfer over from the train to a private van, which will take us to Santa Teresa. There, we will have a one hour break for one last chance to get some food or use the restroom . Then We will proceed back to Cusco, returning down the same road that brought us here. We will arrive to Cusco around 9:15 pm (approx).peru tours
- Meals provided: 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner
- Estimated bus time: 6 hours
* To do this trip in a private service, please contact us
* Departure and arrival times are approximated.
What is included:
- Private, Tourist Transport “To and from” the hydroelectric plant (Cusco, Hydro, Cusco)
- Train from Hydro – Aguas Calientes – Hydro.
- Spanish and English speaking professional guide
- 1 night accommodation (w/ private bath, 24 hour hot water, Free luggage storage)
- Bus tickets: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
What is not included:
- Lunch 2
- Entrance to the thermal hot baths
- Tips for the guide