MachuPicchu 1 Day tours adventure peru travel trek machupicchu hike journey private tour guide best excursion trip inca trail private trail discovery cusco reservation trekking booking
DEPARTURES: Every Day.
DURATION: Full day from 6:15 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
PERIOD: All year.
Machupicchu, lost citadel of the Incas, located at 2450 meters of altitude, discovered by the American explorer Hiram Bingham in 1911. Since then, it is the most important archaeological site and most visited in South America.
We will pick you up from the hotel in the morning to go to the train station in Poroy (Cusco), or Ollantaytambo train station according to the availability for a three hour journey to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, also known as “The Lost City of the Incas”. Arrive at Aguas Calientes station (2000 m) to take the bus that will take us on a journey of 30 minutes, climbing a winding road, to the incredible Machu Picchu citadel. The tour includes a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. Free time to walk around the citadel. Then descend to Aguas Calientes for lunch and have a time to go to the hot springs if you wish. In the afternoon at about 2:26 pm or 6:03 p. m. board our train back to Cusco, where we arrive at 6:15 pm or 9:30 pm Approximately (The time on the train schedule may vary according to the availability of train tickets).
- Transfers from hotel to the train station and roundtrip..
- Train Tickets roundtrip Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco (Backpacker service).
- Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machupicchu.
- Tickets to Machupicchu (only one day)
- Bilingual professional guide service.
- Lunch in Machupicchu
- Other not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch Buffet.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO TAKE:
- Original Passport.
- A personal backpack.
- Rain coat.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Sneakers or light shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Water bottle or bottled mineral water.
- Medicines and personal things.
- Carry small denominations coins Soles or Dollars.
Students: (students require identification).